Enterprise Solution Specialist (SAP-PP)
Full-time | Electrical & Electronics | Bayan Lepas
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver Functional Design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the Design Review Committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Able to design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers to implement custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7 years of heavy configuration experience in any of the 2 SAP core modules (SD/MM/WM/IM/PP/FICO)
- Experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP implementations
- Understanding of cross-modular impact of processes and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good understanding of SDLC and SAP implementation methodology
- Willingness to keep up with the progress of SAP technology
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Jabil Sdn Bhd (Global Business Center)
(Registration No. 839928-K)
Established in Penang since 2009, GBC houses Jabil’s global IT, Supply Chain, Centralized Procurement and Finance functions. Presently located at GBS@Mayang, occupying two floors over 72,700 square feet. It is one of the largest shared services center in Penang with 850 professionals. This location will allow for future headcount expansion to 1,000 executives and support Jabil’s capabilities enhancement plans to move into higher value work. These include the introduction of Robotic Process Automation which will eliminate standard and repetitive work processes, and Jabil’s Intelligent Digital Supply Chain (IDSC) solutions which help companies achieve end-to-end supply chain visibility and orchestration.