Customer Care Representative
Full-time | Pharmaceutical | Subang Jaya
- Provides customer service support to the organization
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Prepares customer service summary reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Some related experience is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, proficiency in local languages is an advantage.
- Competent in computer usage and excellent command of phone etiquettes and people management skills.
- Manage various tasks respectively in relation to either customer service.
- Full-Time position.
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
Apex Pharmacy Marketing Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 46728-V)
We are an established wholesaler and distributor of pharmaceutical products. In line with our expansion plans, we are currently recruiting dynamic, independent and hardworking candidates to fill the available vacancies within the Company.