Citibank Berhad – Commercial Card Sales
Full-time | Banking/Financial Services | Kuala Lumpur
- Build a strong knowledge on Commercial Card product and value proposition
- Assess new opportunities/prospecting, contacting key decision makers to build strong pipelines
- Proactively source, acquire, expand new commercial card accounts and maximize sales opportunities
- Handle client inquiries and resolve issues related to service & account opening
- Build thorough knowledge on Risk approval criteria and strong understanding on market competition
- Ensure compliance in all internal and external dealings with customers
- Experience is sales is a pre-requisite
- Commercial segment experience is an added advantage
- Sales driven and goal oriented
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
(Registration No. 297089-M)
At Citi, our goal is to be the most respected global financial services company. Simply put, we see anything less as a compromise. In driving that goal, every Citibanker is governed by three Shared Responsibilities – responsibility to our Clients, responsibility to our People and responsibility to our Franchise. Our priorities are focused on putting the needs of our clients first, providing our people the best opportunities to realise their potential and putting Citi’s long-term interests ahead of short-term gains. That’s what differentiates us from the rest.