Full time | Staffing and Recruiting | Kuala Lumpur
Due date:10 July 2019
- Identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and novel marketing methods.
- Establishing processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
To be a successful Growth Marketer you will have some experience working in the digital marketing arena, but product marketing, development, and/or data science skills will make you a cut above the rest. Many experiments you run will never have been tried before, so you should be able to:
- Think on your feet
- Not be scared of coming up with new ideas
- Be passionate about finding growth using your area of expertise.
- Learn quickly
- Be able to use data gathered from your experiments to draw conclusions.
- Understand the core principles of viral marketing and have experience implementing them
- Proven success scaling apps from zero users to levels of meaningful adoption and growth
You will be working with a multifunctional team (product, development, and marketing) to come up with growth ideas such as:
- Product enabled growth hacks
- Cross promotional strategies
- PR and social media hacks
- Influencer marketing
- Online paid acquisition
- App store promotion and search
- Google Search
- Grass roots marketing
- Other exploitative growth hacks
Please apply if you are a Marketer that challenges the playbook of traditional marketing and replaces it with only what is testable, trackable, and scalable.
Questions for the Candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
What's your definition of hard work?
Splenday Asia Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1230645-A)
Splenday is a job portal, a social platform, and it has its own referral program. The platform fosters more interaction between job seekers and employers, resulting in a better job searching experience.