Business HR Manager, GWS APAC
Full-time | Property/Real Estate | Petaling Jaya
GWS HR Program Management (70%)
1. Coordination of regional programs and projects;
- Maintain master plan and timelines for the GWS HR APAC strategy and key initiatives.
- Creation of supporting materials for programs, projects – including design of agendas, handouts, ppt and other collateral as needed; printing and binding as required.
- Build strong relationships with external vendors – be key point of contact for their administration needs
- Own and maintain GWS HR Dashboards
- Procure ad-hoc data from SSC and produce word/excel/ppt documents in response to regional/global requests for GWS Head of HR, APAC and HRLT as required
- Build strong relationships with SSC analytics team
- GWS HR communications platforms in partnership with MarComs and under direction of HRLT
- Maintain and enhance GWS HR SharePoint site to drive engagement and collaboration
- Produce and distribute HR communication
- GWS HR program event coordination including all aspects of event planning, guest coordination, under direction of relevant HRLT member
- Talent management process including set up of talent review templates, regional data rollup in excel/ppt, regional reporting / analysis from excel/ppt
- Recognition Rewards including collation of nomination forms, purchase of awards (as required) and production/distribution of letters
- Promotions including collation of data from all countries, review of data for accuracy, liaison with MarCom’s on promotions announcement
- KPI Setting, Performance and Pay review process reporting support for GWS Head of HR, APAC
- Engagement Surveys including reporting and administration support to HRLT as required.
Provide support for GWS Head of HR, APAC and Regional GWS HR Leadership Team (HRLT).
- Diary management for GWS Head of HR, APAC and the HRLT Shared Calendar
- Manage GWS HRLT meeting, APAC HR meeting and APAC HR forums – invitations, rooms bookings, agenda, record minutes and distribute.Travel bookings for GWS Head of HR, APAC and HRLT as required
- HR budget management – monthly review and reporting of HR budget expenditure tracking
- A seasoned professional with at least 10 years of increasing responsibility in human resources, administration, project management and/or RPO organizations with emphasis in the following areas: project management; team coordination, event management, analytics and reporting, communications and engagement.
- Min 3 years’ experience in support senior level executives in schedule management, including senior internal/external stakeholder communications
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and supporting large scale, multinational projects/programs for either internal or external clients, including project planning, progress reporting, problem solving and contingency management
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with a persuasive yet collaborative interpersonal style. Experience and competence in administrating a budget with the ability to navigate through the complexity of the budgeting process
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous experience working and supporting teams across multiple countries and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments. Experience working in a rapidly changing, highly complex matrixed environment.
- Exposure to HR functional areas an advantage. Results oriented with strong ability to drive for results. A true team player and collaborator.
- Organizational Awareness; A respected HRLT partner who adds value to the broader team. A strong focus and passion for engagement, inclusion and enhancing the employee experience for GWS HR. An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and professionalism.
Questions for the candidates:
What's your definition of hard work?
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
How would your current boss describe your work and contribution?
CB Global Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1147268-T)
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2016 revenues of $13.1 billion and more than 75,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.