Authentication Management Senior Specialist
Full-time | Human Resources Management/Consulting | Bandar Sunway
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support. Operationally manage, maintain and support the corresponding remote access and strong authentication infrastructure, its associated components, interfaces and applications.
- Be responsible for hardware and software platform installation, system administration, technical support and in maintaining consistent configuration.
- Monitor the over-all service offering, individual systems for performance, availability and capacity management and ensure that the solution and component escalations are proactively minimised.
- Promptly respond to customer requests, resolve incidents and implement changes, ensuring a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLOs or SLAs for service availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards. Ensure audit readiness.
- Understand, implement and follow relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP and Project Management. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Document Management, Qualification and Validation and Project Management.
- Participate in relevant IT projects and operational activities, outside of normal day to day activities/tasks.
- Actively focus on own self-development and create actionable plans to improve.
- 7-9 years of experience working in a major global organization, preferably in a regulated industry and in providing solutions aligned with standards, security, validation, capacity and high availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline or recognition of prior working experience, which is equivalent to industry accredited certification.
- Strong hands-on technical skills with an IT operations background. Working experience with infrastructure technologies, business processes and applications with a focus on: Juniper / Pulse Secure, Citrix Netscaler, Entrust and RSA SecurID and 2-factor authentication solutions.
- Strong understanding of Computer Systems Validation and experience in validated environments.
- Good understanding of IT Security systems and landscape with an in-depth knowledge of authentication and authorization technologies.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
What's your definition of hard work?
Roche Services (Asia Pacific) Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1184799-M)
Roche is a global healthcare organisation based in Basel, Switzerland. We are committed to developing healthcare solutions in the field of diagnostics / devices and pharmaceuticals. We develop and sustain a talented cohesive team that collaborates with our business partners and offers a catalog of harmonized, high quality and cost-efficient standard financial services to enable compliance and effective decision making.