Assistant Manager Human Resources
Full-time | Retail/Merchandise | Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
Maintains and enhances for Mayflower Group (MCR, MH, MHB, MCTS, MO, MTTC, & Mayflower expansion projects) & Gocar Human Resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, recruitment, programs, HR administrative, reward and performance and HRIS & activities and practices to ensure smooth operation.
- Initiate , plan, review & implement effective HR policies and pocedures to ensure HR practices are constantly benchmarked against & holding’s practices are implemented and to monitor it’s compliances and effectiveness.
- Managing the full spectrum of Human Resources Services covering Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Training & Development and Employee Relation for Mayflower Group (MCR, MH, MHB, MCTS, MM2H, MO, MTTC, & Mayflower expansion projects) & Gocar.
- Handled the new set-up of Mayflower Online planning and change communication.
- Prepare & manage budget & proposal of the overall department & company level in terms of employee engagement & benefit
- Provide support to management in view on HR related issue
- Assist in Facilitate mid year review and annual performance review process and other relavent rewards project.
- Prepare & propose employee engagement & benefits for respective BUs.
- Assist in coordinate & consolidate of the HQ quarterly report, EMC deck, org chart, list of PA and so on
- Prepare & manage budget of the overall department & company level in terms of employee engagement & benefits.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel, good understanding on the flow of transactions in automated payroll accounting system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillls.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work .
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Possess strong leadership & able to drive and lead the team.
- Result oriented.
- Schedule base, 5.5 Working days per week
- Working hours : 8.30am – 5.00pm
Questions for the candidates:
What 3 character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What are your strengths?
Warisan TC Management Services Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1028880-T)
Warisan TC, established since the 1980s, is a diverse group with more than 30 years in the travel and car rental, industrial machinery & equipment, automotive and consumer products industries. Mayflower, the travel and car rental arm of Warisan TC, is the leading inbound tour operator in the country with extensive sales network supported by more than 300 foreign partners in more than 57 countries. TCIM, the machinery division, carries various brands of construction machinery, agricultural tractors and power generating sets including Nissan Forklift, John Deere agricultural tractor, SDLG Wheel Loader, Terex Backhoe Loader and Sumitomo excavator.