Accounts Executive (AP) – Korean & Thai Speaking
Full-time | Human Resources Management/Consulting | Multiple Locations
- Validate incoming vendor documents for compliance to statutory/legal requirements
- Return or clarify with entity authorized persons/vendors on any invoices templates that are invalid/miising information for processin
- Process invoices into SAP system
- Consistently perform AP processing in accordance to the documentations and highlight to Team Lead if any updates are required in a timely manner.
- Ensure all received documents are validated and processed in accordance with month end closing timelines.
- Prepare routine reports and analysis with high quality, accurate and timely manner
- Perform vendor reconciliation and audit confirmations as and when necessary
- Professional Certificate, Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies, Management or any related field
- Min 1 to 2 years of working experience in accounting related role
- Excellent communication skills in English, Korean or Thai language both written and spoken
- Hardworking and able to work under minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work and specialized in Accounts Payable only
- Language Allowance :
- Korean Language : RM1500
- Thai Language : RM 500
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn Bhd (Recruitment Firm)
(Registration No. 675370-W)
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.